Hercules was really, really great, and you should all watch it if you like:
- found family feelings.
- Dwayne Johnson’s muscular thighs, which are truly things of utter beauty.
- kickass warrior women who don’t take sexist shit from anyone, even kings.
- complex, flawed women whose strength lies in their character and choices, not just in how well they can fight.
- no forced romances, just friendship and family.
- political intrigue.
- handsome rogues named Autolycus.
- training montages.
- really clever retelling of Greek legends.
- scarred seers who are equal parts snarky bastards and wise old men.
- seriously, Dwayne Johnson has the thighs of a god, and you need to see that shit in 3D to appreciate how divine they are.
I also watched some Due South with Véro, and am having all the nostalgic feelings again. God, ‘buddy breathing’ will never get old.
I was at Target yesterday and this little girl wanted to buy Halo 4, but this lady came up to her and said video games are for boys. This lady had a box of trix in her cart and so the girl grabs the box and said ‘and trix are for kids.’ and ran off with the cereal and the game.
Good for her.
THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING
Dress for your Body Type
If I were in the Hunger Games I would use one of the parachutes and gift containers and put all kinds of poisonous berries in them and then climb trees and send them down to unsuspecting tributes. Oh, you thought you were getting a nice fruit salad? Think again. POISON.
You should volunteer as tribute, you evil genius
Tom + Loki:
Chris + Steve
Clint + Jeremy:
Natasha + Scarlett:
Chris + Thor:
Mark + Bruce
Tony + RDJ
Fury + Samuel:
LORD IN HEAVEN ABOVE
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. TAKE ME NOW TO HEAVEN HELL NEXT LIFE NOTHINGNESS WHATEVER.
TOPH cause it sounds like TOUGH. Yes.