if you didnt ship the queen and joe as a child you need to rethink your life choices
it’s so true it hurts my heart
Artist and stamp creator Nakashima723 has put together an instructional graphic to help defend against unwanted sexual advances. The image, which has been shared 16,406 times, illustrates four specific defenses that could be used if a target finds themselves trapped between a wall and their attacker. The suggestions are based specifically on the difference between the attacker and defender’s height.
Image 1 If your attacker is approximately your height, with both arms blocking an exit, a swift jab to the tender armpit can cause a great deal of pain.
Image 2 In this position, where the individual is slightly taller than you, the image recommends a punch to the solar plexus. The solar plexus is right under the breastbone and a blow to it causes the feeling of having the wind knocked out of you.
Image 3 If you find yourself trapped with someone a head taller than you, the picture recommends a classic uppercut to the chin.
Image 4 In the last image, when facing someone significantly taller than you, the image shows a jumping headbutt to the chin. Please note that headbutting someone is risky, as it can injure both parties depending on what part of the head comes in contact.
Besides self-defense techniques, Nakashima723 also illustrates stickers on LINE and other examples of the pros and cons of height differences.
REBLOG AND HELP STOP UNWANTED ADVANCES
LINDLEY I FOUND YOUR COUPLES COSTUME FOR YOU AND WILSON AGAIN littlelottie
hey baby, want to come back to my place?
I was born to do this quiz.
The only quiz ill ever ace
Do it like James Roberts.
Lure them with nice and cute things (on my blog) and then make people cry.
Please enjoy the non-cut-to-pieces-version
…Well who can’t wait for the nightmares?….
Gal Gadot’s “Wonder Woman,” Ray Fisher’s “Cyborg”, Jason Momoa’s “Aquaman” and Ezra Miller’s “Flash” mark milestones for the genre
While all eyes have looked to Marvel to produce a female-led superhero film, Warner Bros. and DC Comics catapulted ahead in the race on Wednesday with the announcement of a solo “Wonder Woman” film, starring Gal Gadot. The film is set to release in 2017.
Additionally, Warner Bros announced “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa, will be released in 2018 and gave the greenlight to a solo “Cyborg” film, to be released in 2020, starring African-American actor Ray Fisher.
DC also made history by casting out LGBT actor Ezra Miller to play superspeedster “The Flash,” getting his own solo film in 2018. Miller, who confirmed to Out Magazine that he was “queer” in 2012, becomes the first openly gay actor to lead a major superhero comic book adaptation on the big screen.
Why does this have less notes that that stupid Marvel/DC “on your left” gif?
Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?
I understand that a lot of people enjoy writing shipfics where they transplant characters into a college setting. Since some writers may not be in college, or may have graduated a long time ago, I thought I’d offer a helpful list of realistic college meet not-so-cute scenarios. Forget baristas. This is where it’s at.
- I’m really passionate about this cause and I will give you this flier if I have to shove it down your throat
- vicious battle over the only left handed desk in the room
- my roommate’s boyfriend is staying over so can I please sleep on your floor
- it’s pouring and my final paper is in my backpack so I guess we’re stuck under this tiny awning together. do you think they’d deliver pizza here
- hey I have to photograph someone for class will you be my model
- hey I have to take someone’s blood pressure for class will you be my victim
- variations of the above
- I know I keep coming to the cookie shop and for some reason it’s always your shift but don’t you dare judge me I need these for my sanity
- all our friends are drunk
- it’s 3 am and I’m still in the library studying for finals and I’m losing my grip on reality and I think I just saw a ghost
- we’re the only two people in this club. what is this club even for
- humans vs zombies (see you can still have your zombie AU, best of both worlds)
- we’re the only people who ever talk in discussions it’s awful
- GROUP PROJECT